By Julien Colomb | June 11, 2018
Tim working at his computer. Two others speaking:
- What is Tim doing?
- whaa Cool, he is comparing his results with the data of other scientists got all over the world during the last 10 years?
- No that’s what the computer of Amanda, who is drinking coffee there is being doing…
- Tim is just trying to compare his data, with the data he obtained two years ago.
- Slogan You want to manage your data like a pro, ask a pro
- name of protagonist
- kind of personages (people, animals,…)
- maybe Amanda could be one of the 2 speaking.
Distributed under a CC0 license
From Julien Colomb, data manager
Comment below or on https://github.com/open-science-promoters/RDM-promotion/issues/8